Search This Blog


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MY MODEL TEACHERS

I firmly believe, I praise from the core of my heart, I admire for the help and support , I adore for the generosity, .......... I remeber the early days of my life....... when I started learning fundamentals of life....... sometimes sitting...... often by laying on a warm, soft and large lap of my mother who has taken all pains to bear me ...... brought me to this heavenly world........ who taught me language to share my feelings and thought. I pray almighty to give her strength through out her life to fight for justice and equality. Her kindness to poor and downtrodden has always been the greatest lesson in my life. Positive thinking, high moral values, creative ideas, kindness, helpfulness, search for truth, treasure of wisdom----- are the basics that were inculcated in my mind and heart in natural way. I donot feel sufficient to express my feelings nad thought about the FIRST TEACHER of my life....... MY LOVING MOTHER..... A DIVINE SOUL...

No comments:

Post a Comment